Obtaining Services from CFAR
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Call to Schedule
Please call our main number to make an intake appointment 215-537-5367. Intakes are completed during the day Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. We also offer walk-in appointments Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. Intake appointments are completed in-person to ensure initial signatures are on the documentation. Some exceptions may be granted.
The intake appointment is the initial appointment in which all of your consents are signed and present/past history information is collected so we can better determine the type of therapy needed.
If a child is under the age of 14 years old, a primary legal guardian must be present to sign paperwork. If there is shared legal custody, paperwork must be signed by all legal guardians.
Once the intake is completed you are set up with your regular therapist at a time that is convenient for you. Most appointments take place on a weekly basis but could be different depending on the needs of your family. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturdays 9am-5pm. Appointments can be in-person or through telehealth depending on the client’s preference as well as clinical appropriateness for treatment.
- Philadelphia County (Community Behavioral Health)
- Montgomery County (Magellan)
- Bucks County (Magellan)
- CFAR is not a provider of commercial insurance. We do not take clients who have a 3rd party payor such as Independence Blue Cross. Medicaid is the payor of last resort so if there is an additional insurance, that insurance is the primary payor and needs to be used for services.
- Intakes- $100
- Intern-$50 (Interns are second year Master’s students under the supervision of a licensed therapist)
- Master’s Level Therapist-$80
- Licensed Therapist-$110
- Psychiatric Evaluation- $100 (30 minutes)
- Adults Evaluaiton-1 hour
- Children Evaluations-1.5 hours
- Medication Management-$40 (15 minutes appointment)
Family Counseling Specialists
The Center for Families and Relationships is a not for profit counseling center serving the needs of individuals, couples, families and children.
Only takes a few seconds!